Brace Engineering, Inc. provides structural engineering services for a broad range of construction requirements and clients. Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Building Design Services for new buildings, additions and renovations to existing buildings including Adaptive Re-use. As well as vertical expansion projects, wood structures, manufacturing facilities and foundations for Pre-Engineered Buildings.
- Civil Design Services for bridges, abutments, culverts, tunnels, water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants and water tower foundations.
- Forensic and Investigative Services including expert witness testimony, legal support and insurance claims.
- Contractor Support Services including shoring, scaffolding, braced excavations, underpinning, helical pier, temporary structures, crane foundations and support framing.
- Building Surveys to evaluate existing structures for due diligence and capacity to support new loadings.
- Building Restoration Services including façade, concrete, masonry and parking garages as well as Historical Restoration & Preservation.
- Specialty Engineering Services for stone veneer anchorage and support, equipment support, temporary and permanent stages, grids and rigging, signs, catwalks, service platforms, solar panel support, communication towers, seismic certification for equipment and consultants for movie productions and sets.
Brace Engineering, Inc.‘s longevity has allowed them to maintain:
- Client Orientation: Emphasis on personal service, individual projects are developed in close cooperation with full service or professional clients to provide the most effective and acceptable design solutions.
- Diverse Expertise: Blend of competence and flexibility. Diverse education and experience with a variety of completed projects in many states has produced technically sound results.
- Project Cost and Schedule Controls: Project schedules, budgets, professional fees and expenses, established in advance. Clients are assured they will receive results as expected.
- Continuity: Sound financial position-ownership of its office building, professional liability insurance, diverse and continuing clientele, and stable, dedicated, experienced staff that assures the completion of client projects in a timely manner.
- Reputation: Professional capabilities recognized by clients and other professionals. A specialist firm must consistently produce efficient solutions at reasonable costs to retain its clients and grow in this highly, competitive era.